Small Stone Phase Shifter review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Stone Phase Shifter

I'm currently using this pedal with my Marshall MG100DFX along with my signature P.O.S guitar with the Big Muff, DS-1, Dunlop Crybaby, and some other stuff. My Uncle let me borrow his Les Paul Custom one day and man the phaser kicked ass. The pedal gives me sounds that I'm trying to create. I try to use it with a clean channel once in a while I use it in an Overdrive channel and I try to use this pedal only without mixing it with other effects.

I play a blend of everything I hear but mostly is The Pumpkins, RATM, and so on. If it were stolen or lost I would buy another one but then I would beat the hell out of the guy Who did stole it. I love the color switch it gives me the choice to make it sound more metallic or normal. For me it's the best phaser pedal I bought for a hell of a deal.

Nothing had broke in this pedal so far but it doesn't look as durable as my Crybaby so I try to be gentle with it. I would use it in a gig without a backup because it will be my only phaser pedal.

This pedal I bought brand spanking new. It's the US version and so simple to use all need to adjust is the speed knob and the flick the color switch to suit your needs. The swooshing sound of the phaser had a sound I just liked better than the MXR 90. I like the color Switch down and the knob at 11 o'clock.