Speakerize review by ERV

ERV: Speakerize

Purchased from: ERV Boutiqe Pedal Shop

I use Shredder guitar which is a telecaster copy with bigsby bridge and humbucker pickup on the bridge. My main setup are Guitar-Rebote Delay clone-Zoom GFX1-Speakerize. If the Speakerize not on, the Dist/OD from the Zoom sound so plastic and digital. So Harsh and wide. But when I turn on the Speakerize, suddenly it's like magic the sound totally different. It become more soft, tight, and not to digital. If you are Metal head turn the Switch to the mid scoop I bet you will like it the same like I do. This pedal not noisy at all. The only bad things is now I don't want to listen the sound coming out from my guitar n effect pedal without this pedal hehehe... It's totally makes a different. Here are some sound clip I make just to hear the different: Zoom GFX-1 without Speakerize Zoom GFX-1-Speakerize - Mids Zoom GFX-1-Speakerize - Mid Sco

I play mostly everything. From Pop, Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative, modern Rock, Jazz and blues, etc. And this pedal suits it all. I never had bad sound out of it. If you want to hear this pedal compare to other pedal, you can check it on this link.

It made of a thick alumunium material. I think the same like MXR pedal. If you throw it on a wall it think it's strong enough, even though I'm not sugggest you do that. And the paint is not easily can be ripped off. The colour is white which I think it's good hehehe... So I think it's reliable enough.

Speakerize is a Cabinet Simulator pedal made by ERV Boutiqe Pedal Shop. ERV itself is a Boutiqe Pedal Shop from Jakarta Indonesia. It's a stomp box type of pedal. It has one knob which is the Gain Control and a Switch for mid response. You can Switch between Mid Boost or Mid Scoop. It' very easy to get great sound out of this pedals. It has two output one is processed and the other is bypass. The processed output means that the output from this pedal has been processed by the Cabs Sims of Speakerize. The bypass means the opposite of that. The Gain control also strengthened the signal when there is no Dist/OD on.

r4sha
    If there is anyone who interested on buying this pedal or just asking, feel free to contact the maker, Mr. Hari on: ervpedals@gmail.com or harikiswanto@yahoo.com Thanks
    jokerbek
    I've met the maker (Mr. Hari), since he is a very kind man... so I spent hours in his workshop trying any kind of pedals he made. Eventually I tried The Speakerize, and then give my ear a nice yet mind bending sound when it come out from His amp. I tested it on Prince Amp which is plug after The J&D Guitar. Both are not a fancy High End Instruments, but guess what? The Pedal can emulating Tweed amp(Fender amp or something alike) when I click the switch downward. Then when I click the switch upward The Pedal can emulate pretty warm sound (some British amp like Marshall, etc). I have my own '83 Fender Studio Lead Amp and SG400 copy back home, so I can tell you what kind of sound that the pedal create. In overall, this tiny stuff will take you to deep blues then some 80's hard rock if you like to. I give salute to ERV pedals, this is how effect boutique should run a bussiness.