Mustang Floor review by Fender

Fender: Mustang Floor

Purchased from: Guitar center

Fender Strat guitar. No amp. Straight into pa via XLR. Some of distortion settings are noisy until tweaked a little.

Love it. First time I've found multifx that sounds like a real amp. Using it for classic rock, alt country, some jazz noodling. This is outrageously good if you're going straight to PA through a good Stratocaster. The clean sounds are like glass. Dirty can go from nicely overdriven to outrageous Hendrix killing floor madness. Responds very well to dynamics and guitar volume tone and pickup settings. The preset patch volumes are uneven, but you can compensate by paying attention to volume pedal and guitar controls. Can of course be tweaked, but I've had for 3 days and haven't gotten through first 15 presets yet. Trust me when I tell you that if you are running a good American Strat through this box straight to pa, it beats all of the DigiTech, Line 6, and Boss (including GT-100, which I returned the day after I got this). Do yourself a favor and forget about the stupid tweaking. Get one of these and enjoy having something that really sounds like 12 different amps with good tasteful effects. Btw there is an effects loop and every other connection you could need including stereo XLRs, unbalanced, and USB. This is it. And I promise you I don't work for Fender.

Yes it is sturdy and simple.

Straight out of box running XLR into PA.