PT-100 review by Fender

Fender: PT-100

As this is a tuner, we can't evaluate sound but one thing that this pedal could improve is on muting when it is turned on, that way if you're onstage you wont annoy the crowd while you're tuning (at least mine doesn't mute). It is a Chromatic Tuner so you can go ahead an try out all the exotic tunings you want. There was a time where the pedal was causing noise, but I think it was a dead battery or a bad cable, now it is fine.

Very basic tuner, but does the job. I've been playing for almost 3 years and I like this way better than hand-held tuners. It goes for half the price that the Korgs and Boss go for and basically does the same thing. Since it was a gift there is nothing I can really nag about. I would say this is the right tuner for starting players who want to gig and are going to need a stage tuner and for intermediate players who just need a tuner at home. If you're a pro, you could defiantly do better, but for me, I love the ease of it and basic function.

This thing is rugged, dropped it many times and it still works just fine. All the LEDs are in good condition and it the bottom is rubber for non-slip. My bassist has the same one and his is still working too. If you use a battery, I find it last a good 2 months, maybe even more, but I been using the wall adapter now.

This pedal couldn't be more easier to use, just plug in your guitar and plug it to the amp. To engage the pedal just step on it, and to bypass it the same. I find the LED's are very helpful, bright enough. Mine has a very fast response, and I usually just leave it on all the time(that I'm playing).

Mike6699
    Just for your info, the other output is the one that mutes the sound so you can tune quietly.
    Grottmong0
    To only comment on a pointless comment is even more pointless. But with that logic this comment is even more pointless ^
    loco1rocker
    Mike6699: I feel like a noob, I found that out hours after I wrote this, but thank for pointing it out. Love the pointless comments,lol.
    _Sepis_
    Do I have to disconnect the plug from output 1 and connect it to output 2 for silent tuning and then plug it again to output 1 to continue playing through the amp or can I just keep the plug connected to output 2 the whole time and just press the pedal for silent tuning/through amp playing? Maybe a dumb question but I'm just curious