FD2 Mosfet review by Fulltone

Fulltone: FD2 Mosfet

It sounds really good with my BC Rich NJ classic Eagle. I put it with an EQ and it sounds a lot tighter. Unfortunately I have a Line 6 spider 3 but with the Fulldrive and EQ it sounds almost tube like. This pedal really shines when you play with a medium gain tone. It gives it that extra punch and it sounds so much better than originally does. It is also True Bypass and is as quiet as a mouse on every setting. You can get a good Punk Rock sound and a good Classic rock sound. This is a very versatile pedal

I play every style of rock music and the Fulldrive 2 works great as a solo boost, something to push your crushing gain over the edge or just overdriving a clean sound. I've been playing for almost 3 years and I have owned several other Overdrive pedals but nothing compares to this one. I have no regrets and I can see myself playing this 10 years from now and it working fine. If it were stolen I'd definitely replace it ASAP. I love everything about it but my favorite feature is the MOSFET & standard Switch. It is the best sounding Overdrive pedal I have every played.

It is very well built (handmade in California) its very sturdy and I would gig without backup. I do, however, think that if you dropped it on the facedown something would break, but nothing too severe, but that as is with all pedals that aren't like Boss or Behrinder where the Switch to turn the pedal on is inside and not sticking out and the knobs are recessed.

I must say I am very pleased with the Fulldrive 2 MOSFET I bought. It gets the job done and provides and nice crunchy Overdrive at every setting. The tone knob I like a lot because it doesn't hold too much treble but does not get muddy when you lower it. The MOSFET setting is very nice because it tightens up the low end and it sounds very nice. There aren't many knobs to deal with so it shouldn't be that hard to get i the way you like it

Izural
    I LOVE This Pedal! Im playing with a Epiphone LP Tribute 60 into a Fender Twin-Amp 2008 and this pedal really get the best out of my amp. Can work both as a OD or as a REALLY Good Tube Screamer on the Comp Cut channel. The Best is that it doesn't suck up your tone, instead, It stick up to your original sound and tone. For Vintage tone lover like me, This stompbox is a must!! Hint: Try to plug it into a 16v Power supplie ... You'll be suprise how the tone react to this .