CF7 Chorus/Flanger review by Ibanez

Ibanez: CF7 Chorus/Flanger

Purchased from: Guitar Center Nashville

I'm using it with an Ibanez ICT700, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Morley Little Alligator, then Peavey Valveking 212. It's not noisy at all. The effects on this little box are never weak (unless you want them to be), because this thing is versatile. I bought this pedal actually to play the Fade to Black intro solo, and it worked great. I have also used it for just playing all the time or the intro to King Nothing (which I didn't think was a C/F pedal).

I play hard rock, thrash metal and any sub genre of those really and this is a very good match. I've been playing a year and I have an Ibanez ICT700, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Morley Little Alligator, then Peavey Valveking 212. I don't wish I had asked anything, I just wanted a low price C/F pedal that was good and I found it. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again. I don't wish it had anything, It's pretty much decked out with controls right now.

The battery power on this thing seems quite short even when using some very good batteries (I don't have an AC adapter yet) but I think I would depend on it as it has not broken yet. You should never use anything at a gig without a backup, but if it came to where I couldn't have a backup, then yes, I would.

This pedal is pretty much just a chorus/flanger pedal, it has four knobs (speed, depth, delay time, regen) you can turn that effect the sound, a chorus/flanger switch, a normal or wack'd switch (which is very wack'd), and of course the pedal control. There is no manual for this thing.

_GoingBlind_
    They break....easy....had one for 2 shows...STOMPbox my ass. Ibanez makes great guitars, but if you need a great sounding reliable pedal BOSS is the way to roll