FZ7 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: FZ7

Purchased from: Music123.com

I got this pedal with an Ibanez start up kit that came with a GAX 50 and the 10 watt Ibanez amp. The pedal sounds better if you play it on the clean channel, if you play it with Overdrive there is too much crackling. This pedal I think is the pedal used in the song Hear To Stay by Korn.

I have been playing for a little over a year, and I usually play heavy metal, classic rock, and modern rock. This is a good pedal for very few songs, like I said Here to Stay by Korn would be a good use for this pedal. If it were stolen I wouldnt buy unless I needed it for a certain song (since it came free with my Jumpstart package. There isn't anything I love about it or hate about it, it's just kind of sitting in my gig bag until I use it for Here To Stay.

This is a very durable pedal you can stomp all you want and as hard as you want but I would not suggest using this pedal at a gig unless you have and ac adapter because this pedal sucks 9 volt batteries like crazy, and when the battery is low the sound will go in and out.

This is very easy to use look at the settings the instructions suggest and then start playing.