TS7 Tubescreamer review by Ibanez

• Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Ibanez: TS7 Tubescreamer

I was using this on my dad's beatiful Epiphone (not sure of the make, but it's very high-end so you can trust it) and on a 15 watt Fender Trainer amp (didn't sound too good) and on my dad's Peavey Backstage plus. The sound it made was pretty good. A really nice drive at high volume but if your volume sint high enough you can barely distinguish between notes. I got a good AC/DC and Metallica sound out of this pedal but not much other.

I usually play classic rock and metal and it suited me pretty well, I found the perfect settings for Master Of Puppets and Back In Black! I have been playing for about a year and a half now and I own a left-handed Fender Strat (piece of crap) and I use my dads beautiful Epiphone (still don't know make). I only bought this pedal because I needed a overdrive/fuzz pedal and this one was cheap. If this were stolen I would phone the guy who took it and thank them and send them a 24 of canadian beer. I wish this pedal had more. No wait any reliability then I might like it but I only have so much space in my heart.