WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

This wah has a pretty awesome sound. I use it with whatever effects are in the room, but usually a distortion, chorus, and a Rotovibe. It's not noisy at all, except on the trebly setting, but that is to be expected. As good as the sound is, it tends to get really weak when the battery is low. I am currently using a 100 watt SWR LA15 bass amp. My guitar is a cheap Yamaha Strat, which I put two new EMG active pickups in. It also sounds great with a bass (only on the bass setting). I have a Music Man Stingray 5 string and a hand built 4 string bass. It's very versitile, and I like it way better than the Vox or Crybaby wah, mainly because I play mostly metal and the other two are to warm for metal, in my opinion.

My band plays hard rock, and I'm the bassist, but I put a lot of bass wah to add a funky tone to our stuff. Personaly I love metal so I plug it in with a DigiTech Metal Master, a Space Chorus by Line 6, and a Rotovibe by Dunlop. This thing is very versitile, and I love the tone it puts out.

The most variable and controllable guitar wah you can get. The Weeping Demon's shrieks, cries, wails and seductive siren songs will have your audience screaming for more. The Weeping Demon features spring and normal footboard action, selectable wah range, fine tuning controls and more.