WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

I use an Ibanez 12 watt amp, an Ibanez guitar (no clue of model but the guitar looks like a Strat with a humbucker in bridge pos. and single coils on middle and neck position). I also have a DigiTech Grunge pedal (becuase the distortion on my amp isn't really as clear) and I've got a DigiTech RP80 because of the effects. The Weeeping Demon hums but a noise gate works good. It sounds cool if you wah the hum. But most of the time the effects are awesome. But sumtimes you can loose the wah. The wah is probably better clean because you can hear the wah curve. But most of the time, you can hear it with distorion.

I play metal and alternative but I like to mix things up to get a different feel than wat everyone else plays. The wah is ok with most solos but sumtimes, the wah dies out. I've been playing for about 2 and a half years now. I wished I couldve tried out sum other wahs before gettin this one. If it was stolen or lost, I would definetly buy another wah but try out other ones first because I had nuthin to compare the weeping demon to. I love how it looks. And it's so durable. The thing I hate is that the wah dies out when you're holding out a note. My favorite feature is how you can customize almost everything. You can customize how much tension the pedal has so you can make the wah loose or tight. And you can customize how fast the spring pushes the wah back when you have it set to turn off when you take your foot off.