WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

Purchased from: guitar center

I use a Ibanez Jet King through a Line 6 Spider II head and a B-52 cab. It sounds amazing. I can get an amazing soloing tone, or just tweak it a little bit and get a great funk tone. It sounds good with distortion. I sometimes use a Danelectro Fab Metal distortion with it and it sounds insane. I usually have it plugged into my pedalboard, but when it isn't plugged in and the battery runs low, it sounds bad, almost like with an overdrive. But, just put in new batteries and it sounds better.

I play everything rock: from punk stuff to Creed to Metallica to Killswitch Engage. Whatever I need it for, it delivers. My favorite feature is the spring function, where the wah activates when you move the pedal and has a spring that pushes it back to the bass end. I compared this to the Original Crybaby, and the Crybaby from hell and others in the two years I've been playing. Also, it's called "The Weeping Demon" that, in and of itself is awesome. I would definately buy another one if this were stolen. I highly recommend this to anyone Who is interested in a wah pedal.

It is sturdy and I've dropped it a lot and abused it, but it still isn't broken and it sounds great. I use this at every gig I play without a backup (I do have backup batteries, though).

The Weeping Demon was uber easy to get good sound out of. Even if you don't mess with it at all it sounds good. The manual was easy to understand, mainly because it is not a complex pedal. I like the fact the to activate the wah, you step on the side instead of pushing down 'till a click. I love the spring function. That was the first thing that attracted me to this pedal.

the spiker
    The one thing I hate about pedals is u have to buy the freakin power supply unless u wana waste major buckage on batteries. Powersupplys ought to be included!!!!! Great Pedal btw. (I'm an ibanez beeeatch)