WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

Purchased from: eBay

I use it with an Ibanez gio for super dropped tunings and an Ibanez S520EX for standard and drop D, also with a Line 6 Uber Distortion and a Boss DD-6. Through a Laney pro tube lead, AOR Series with custom electro harmonix tubes. I get the Zakk wylde/Jimi Hendrix or Joe Satriani wah sounds with the twist of a few tonelok knobs, genious! this needs a fully charged battery or mains system to function at its maximum potential however currently I'm using a very low life battery and its still giving out a weak but noticable wah sound.

I play metal, perfect for that. I was torn in choice between this and a Dunlop Crybaby, but I think I prefered this because of its variety of sound. It I lost it, I would find it. If it were stolen, I'd waah a bit then I'd buy another, it's a must have for my playing now.

It's built like a damn tank, I'd throw it off a skyscraper without a backup, if that makes any sense. But I found out it eats batteries in a matter of about a week, very expensive.

Depress the pedal and you get a blisteringly good sounding wah, simple as. It can be modified with the turn of a screw to make it easier to press down, it has a fine tuning for the wah range and it also has a low pitch wah setting for different sounds. It can be an autowah or a pedal type wah depending on the setting it's on, a stupid baby could use this.

Canfudil666
    Is good pedal you can gig with it and the price is good, and there many sound you can have with it
    Ierius
    the crbaby is plug and play, the weeping demon you can adjust it's sound.