WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

I am using a Beringer v-tone amp and a Jackson DKMG dinky guitar. the products is not very noisy, but there is a small prblem with the volume. the volume cuts in and out depending on how far the pedal is down. if you press a little bit, the volume goes up, a little more, it goes down, a ilttle more and it goes pack down. I haven't quite figured out all of the features yet so I can't get the sound of my favorite artists, but I'm sure I will be able to.

I play metal and I like how this pedal sounds when I solo. I have been playing for 3 years and this is the best wah I've ever tried, but yet again, I haven't tried that many. I wish I had been able to try this product before buying it, because I mightve gotten something a tad better. I would probably try something else if it were lost or stolen. I love the variation of the wah that you get. I don't like all of the confusing sontrlos, and the volume cutting out. My favorite feature is the footswitch/auto feature.

I think I can depend on the metal construction and casing of this pedal. It is very lightweight however, and it doesn't look too sturdy, but once you feel it, you can tell that you are holding a monster in you hands. I would us this product at a gig without a backup, mostly because of it's credibility from other owners that I have read reviews from.

It's kind of hard to get used to this pedal at first, but once you do, it is fairly somple to use. the product doesn't come with a very good manual. the small sheet of paper that it does come with only explains the bar minimum needed to understand how to correctly plug it in and turn the knobs. I am not using editing patches, so I do not know how well it works in that area. I do not know the firmware version either, and no, the product is not upgraded.

joe8
    definetly worth buying a power supply for any pedal. looks like a great versatile wah