WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

I'm using it with a Squier Strat, and a Squier amp. It is only noisy when you put the level on 5 and the others on 10 with the range on high. I think they always sound good but on one setting it is kind of weak. I can get the sound of Jimi Hendrix out of it, even though he used a Crybaby classic.

I play like '80s stuff like Rush, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, all that kind of stuff, I think it's a good match because they use wah wah pedals. I have been playing for three months. But I played before alot. When I was younger I played for a year and quit. Nothing I wish I asked before buying it. I love the look. I hate nothing about it. My favorite feature is the auto Switch mode. There is a spring on it and it holds it back when your done rocking it back and forth and turns off automaticly. To use the auto Switch mode you have to flip a big lever on the left side of the pedel. If it were stolen or something I would buy a new one because this thing is amazing. I compared it to the crybaby and I chose this one because it looked and sounded better than the crybaby in my opinion. it's got everything I wanted in a wah-wah pedal.

Yes, because I've had it for a while and nothing has gone wrong with it yet. It is all metal and looks pretty tough. I haven't dropped it or anything yet so I don't know if it will break if that happens. If I was good enough at guitar to play a gig I would use it without a backup. The sound has never faded it's always sounded good whenever I played it.

The settings on the Weeping Demon when it comes out of the box is like a standard wah-wah sound. The manual is kind of hard to use because you see more diffrent languages than englash. But when you look at a section in the manual, the first language is english. There are a bunch of things you can change as far as settings and sound settings so it's kind of confusing.

Ewanbrucey
    I used to have one and then bought the Slash wah It wipes the floor with the demon Slash is the king!!!!!
    Jawshuwa
    Well, upon buying an adapter, the pedal is much, much better. No more worries about dying batteries.