WD7 Weeping Demon review by Ibanez

Ibanez: WD7 Weeping Demon

Purchased from: The Music Center

The effects are strong and always sound great. I can get the sound out of any artist Who uses a wah pedal. (preferably zakk wylde)There are many settings on this wah pedal including auto off delay, range fine tuning, a level knob, a Q knob, a lo knob, and a range Switch which switches between normal and low range. It also has a spring tension adjuster, and a pedal frisction adjuster to generate many different sounds. There are two ways you can use this pedal: the Foot Switch mode which is similar to a stomp box or an auto mode. This wah pedal is versatile when it comes to making your own sound.

I play metal and this is a good match. If it were stolen or lost I would buy one again. I love how it has more settings and features than other wah pedals do. I compared this to a Dunlop Crybaby and several other Dunlop models and this pedal always had a better sound and more settigns and features.

I can depend on this pedal. I would use ti in a gig without a backup. This pedal has a metal housing so it it durable and can withstand being chucked across the room or withstand someone beating it with a hammer. This is a very reliable pedal that will last a long time. This pedal seems nearly indestructable.

It is very easy to get a good sound out of this wah pedal. There is a manual for it that explains how to use it, what each of the knobs and setings do, and other thigns you need to know about the pedal. I had the guy in the store explain to me how to use it just to be sure because I didn't know it came with an instruction manual. The instruction manual gives detailed instructions on what everything on it is, and what everything on it does. This is part of the Tone-Lock series so all of the knobs can be pushed down and locked so you never loose your settings.

THRASH-METAL
    guitar extra wrote: Ibanez Weeping Demon or Jim Dunlop Cry Baby?
    I have a crybaby and I love it.