Decimator Noise Reduction review by ISP Technologies

ISP Technologies: Decimator Noise Reduction

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

When I bought a new tube amp (Bugera 333XL) and I had so much hiss and feedback that I could barely play (not to diss the amp it's fantastic). I finally bought one and it completely eliminated all noise, hum, and hiss. there's certianly more expensive noise reduction units, but I can't see how it could be better than this.

This is the best possible noise reduction pedal. Yes it is expensive, but you truely get what you pay for. I play super high gain metal and it takes all the noise right out of it without cutting any of the tone. Awesome pedal, if you have noise I recommend you Pick one up immidately. I'm gonna give it a 9 because it has short battery life and it was pretty freakin expensive.

This thing is build to last, it's simple durable and made of all metal. The battery life on the 9V was pretty short so I had to buy a wall adapter, but that's my only complaint. What else is there to say, it's about as simple as a pedal can be, I've had it for a year with no problems.

This pedal is pretty simple with one know abd the Switch. The know controls the dB reduced aka the amount of noise you want to get rid of. I was a little hesitant when buying a noise reudction pedal because I heard they suck your tone, but I can't even tell a difference when it's on or off (besides the noise)

USCENDONE BENE
    Nice pedal, ive always wanted one, but they are around 180 in the UK and the price always seems to be rising =/
    SuperFlyinMonke
    There is a standard, g-string and rack-mount G-string. I just got mine today, but haven't had a chance to try it out.
    sugapablo
    I have this and it's great, but be forewarned, it EATS batteries. Get an adapter.
    thrasher10000
    You do realise if you have the 'G String' model you can have it in front of your amp AND in the effects loop at the same time? Maybe you are reviewing the standard model?