JP-02 Power Supply 2 review by Joyo

Joyo: JP-02 Power Supply 2

I am using it with a Peavey Classic 30 and a PRS SE semi-hollow. Right now I am powering a JH-1 wah, EHX attack eq, and a Mooer chorus. Powers those with no noise at all that I can hear. No tone loss when compared to batteries.

If it was lost or stolen, I would buy another one. You can't get a isolated Power Supply for cheaper than this. It's not too heavy, lighter than a Voodoo Lab PP2. I compared it too Voodoo Lab supplies, but got this one because of it's $ factor and it seemed good. This power supply has 10 LED Lights over every input to show that it is working. It works a a pedal board lighting system but there is a switch to turn the lights off. Overall, its a very good "pedal".

Yes, it seems solidly built, all metal casing. I would definitely gig with it without a backup.

An isolated Power Supply is an important piece of equipment for a musician with pedals. It comes with a manual, it tells you how to clean it, a diagram showing what parts are which, and what pedals you can plug in with it (nine volt, the eight can power a pedal up to 500ma, one 12volt, and one 18volt. It also comes with 2 polarity reversal cables).

George Juggles
    I forgot to add, THE ADAPTER THAT COMES WITH THIS POWER SUPPLY DOEOS NOT FIT MOST PLUGS. YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A DIFFERENT ADAPTER, A 18V 1000mA, OR SOMETHING TO CONVERT IT, SINCE IT IS MADE IN ASIA.