AX100G review by Korg

Korg: AX100G

Purchased from: Yupangco, Phils.

My setup is a Danelectro 56-U2 lefty with a Marshall MG15RCD. The combination of it with this effects is awesome. It can honestly bring down your room if its a studio type kinda room. This includes the sound of Satriani, Judas Priest, Petrucci, Van Halen and alot more. This effects is complete, perfect for practice (trainer, drum mach) and live performance (hi-illumination, rugged body). The only thing it lacks is a seperate compression with drive/amp.

I play alternative, glam and heavy metal rock to blues, jazz and pop. Almost all kind of music I do appreciate except for new wave '80s like A-Ha, Depeche Mode, etc. I've been playing since 1992 and the bottomline with the effects -- if you're cross cutting on buying a multi-processor but looking for the most complete and versatile, this is it. You can compare it with DigiTech RP300A but it's up to you, but I think it's weaker though it has comp and EQ. Finally, I wish a had hi-end processor with synth. Is there something like that?

Absolutely dependable, but I suggest to use batt or the original Korg adapter. If you'll need the squeels live, better add a seperate stomp comp.

Perfect, but if you need all the details you'll need to browse the manual. Editing is also perfect.