AX10G review by Korg

Korg: AX10G

I use my Epiphone LP special II and a Zoom Fire 30 amp with this unit. I have also run both my Crafter FX 550 and my Peavey Milestone II bass through it into a peavey micro bass amp. I have no complaints with the sound although I find it is very difficult to get a uniform sound pattern throughout the different patches. I was impressed with the range of effects and they all sounded quite good. Again no real complaints.

I really like this effects pedal. It's my first pedal but I know about effects because I've had my Zoom Fire 30 for quite some time, and I can comfortably say that the effects of the amp are easier to use but the pedal gives more variety. I like the 'talk' modulation, which, if you set it up right is the thing Bon Jovi always use. The pedal is good value for money and since money was an object when I bought it I think I got a bargain. If it was stolen and I still had a tight budget I would probably get another one. However preferably I would get a few stomp boxes, because I don't use half the effects on the unit, as with playing mainly Oasis and RHCP you don't need that may effects.