AX10G review by Korg

Korg: AX10G

The guitar I'm using with this pedal is an Epiphone SG Special and the amp I'm using is an Traynor Reverb Mate 30. It can get a little noisy but thats if I turn the amplifiers distortion on to. The effects are great. I can get the sound of my favorite artist they are: Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Exodus, Slayer, Diamond Head, Holocaust, Black Sabbath, Black Label Society, Metal Church, Kreator, Overkill, Sepultura, Testament. The two effects that to me work the best are flanger and phaser. the effect that works the worst is the Tremolo. The rest are okay.

I play heavy metal, thrash metal and speed metal. This pedal is a great mtch for those genres. I have been playing for about two years and other hear that I own are planet waves cables. If this was stolen or lost I would find the person who took it then I would whack them over the head with the pedal. I don't hate anything about it. My favorite features would be the flanger, phaser, pitch 1, and filter. I compared this pedal with the DigiTech Death Metal. This pedal was better.

I can depend on this pedal. I would definatly use this pedal in a gig without backup basically cause this is my only pedal.

It is very easy to get good sound out of it. You got this little knob that you can set certain settings on like UK '70s, UK '80s, Fuzz etc. The manual is the only reason why I can work this pedal. I don't know the firmware revision number on this thing.