AX10G review by Korg

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Korg: AX10G

It has lot of amp models (around 11). It has fuzz, recto, ac30, ac15, UK modern tone. It's really noisy. I play it through a Roland Cube 15 and I put the amp on 1 and it sounds like its on 7 or something. The wah is pretty weak. I don't use it. I really like the talking effect. The thing that sucks is that theres only echos for modulation and I don't like echoing. I really like Kurt Cobain's sound and I can't get it from the AX10G. I play with a Squier Strat (crap, don't buy, ever) the chorus is bad 'cause it doesn't do anything.

I play mostly Grunge and hard rock (Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Led Zep). I've been playing for bout a year now and I got this thing in august (I think). The thing is that it was so cheap that I bought it without tryin it out. Try before you buy it I dont recomend it to advance players. Only beginners. I wouldn't buy it if it were stolen or lost. I think I'm gonna sel it when I get a DS1.

I never did gigs. I don't have a band (I really want one but in my school don't play any instruments) it never broke down.

It has too many rotary sounds. The best effect for me is bank 61 which is distorsion but it's really hard. Mostly for metal. Doesn't fit my style but it's cool that you can edit the sounds and its really easy. The wah sux. I never use the expresion pedal. The manual is reety short and it doesn't have stuff about how to make effects but its really easy so you can figure it out for your self.