AX10G review by Korg

Korg: AX10G

Purchased from: ebay

I use it with my strat, les paul, or my silvertone. Run through a Squier SP-10, a Pignose 30/60, or my Line 6 Spider III. It is only noisy with the talk mod if I do not have the noise gate on. The Digital Delay is not very good. The clean channels usually get a lot of feedback unless you have it at low volume. The acoustic thing just sounds like a clean electric guitar. There is one amp on it that gets that classic rock trebly sound, a couple that get a slightly deeper sound, and a couple more that have a lot of bass. I would suggest using an equalizer pedal with it, I am not sure what it would change because I don, t have an equalizer. I am not sure what to say about the Wah wah, because this is the first one I have ever used. But overall most of the mods and reverbs are pretty good.

I play classic rock, christian rock, and christian contemporary (at church). This pedal does pretty good for that. I have been playing For about a year and a half, and I know several good musicians who would not be playing if I had not started. If it were lost or stolen I would probably get something nicer. I really like the UK modern amp simulator. I really Don't like that it gives unwanted distortion on the clean channels at high volumes. It is good for beginers and people with tight budgets like me, but if you have plenty of money get a nicer pedal. God Bless.

I do not really like that it has a plastic construction but it just sits in my room anyways so I am not too worried about it. If I ever went on tour I would have my brother make an aluminum construction for it and I would probably have a backup for any foot pedal I used. If I was just taking it back and forth to church (I don't because our music leader does not let us use distortion, and the clean channels on it get lots of unwanted distortion) I would Just make a case for it, because the plastic is pretty durable.

This pedal is pretty easy to use as long as you read the manual. The dials are a bit hard to read, but if you are setting up the sound for a slot then you will be pretty close anyway. But they still should have colored the dials black with white letters instead of silver with white letters.

JoshuaBright88
    I have bought it a 2year ago I'm struggling to know about it like how to set a tone how to make it memorize and those 3 Amp type, Modulation, and ambience i'm finding difficulty to know about it somebody plss teach me how to use it my email gjbrightl@gmail.com