AX1500G review by Korg

Korg: AX1500G

I am using this pedal with both an Ovation Applause, a Vintage VRS100 and a Custom Strat Copy and a 75watt amp and it is never noisy, but if your not careful you can get uncontrollable feedback. The effects can sounds dull if you don't get the mixing right, but if you get it right they sound amazing. I can easily get the sounds of Led Zeppelin, Rage against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, QOTSA any most bands from all eras. All the effects are good, like I said before, if you get the mixing right (nearly all of the preset mixes are nearly perfect anyway though so no worries there).

I have been playing for 7 years and I also own an Ovation applause, a Santiago classical, a prosound BA-75 amp, a Vintage VRS100 and a custom built strat copy. This pedal suits my style very well, even though I have no perticular style. I love everything about it, appart from when the buttons flick back and forth very quickly as they can be overly sensitive. If it were stolen, I would probably get a smaller pedal, as it is quite big and hard to find something to carry it around with.

It is a very reliable Machine, the onlt thing that could break is the screen. Everything else is very solid. You woudl not need a backup if you had one of these, I've had mine for 4+ years and its still going strong.

Operations are straightforward and easy. There are loads of effects to choose from, there is no way that this will not produce the sound you want. The patches are good, and not hard too use either. The manual is clear and concise and shows you everything you need to know (that is if need to at all).

snichs
    Thanks for these reviews. They have helped me make my choice on what to get
    Leebus
    i just bought one from ebay. it hasn't come yet but i'm looking forward to it as I have neer played a guitar using an effects pedal before. I bought it for 150$ AUS