AX1500G review by Korg

Korg: AX1500G

I am using this pedal with an Epiphone G310 and with a Roland Cube 15 with Fender leads, and I can get extremely good sound from this pedal due to it's large range of distortions. Some of my favorite artists are Slipknot, Korn, Manson, Rammstein, Cradle Of Filth, dimmu borgir and Mettalica and I can get my guitar to sound just like any of these artists. The effects are all high quality and have a wide variety since you can change everything about everything on this pedal.

I have been playing guitar for a little over two years and have played with many different pedals and I find that this one was one of the best in my price range 300-450 and I have not been let down by it's performance. If it was lost or stolen I would probably get this pedal again due to it's wide range of effects and it's durability.

This pedal is extremely reliable. It is made out of metal. I am yet to gig with it but I have taken it over to friends houses and dropped it on solid concrete and not even a scratch on it. I would definitely use this pedal without a backup at a gig. I have played on many effects pedals (from friends, shops) and I didn't feel comfortable stomping on most of the pedals that I tried as they felt like they could easily brake. And I don't have any problem slamming my foot down on this unit.

I first go this pedal bout half a year ago and it hasn't let me down since. It's extremely easy to use and I was playing with in the first 10 minutes of getting home and setting it up. This pedal comes with 48 preset effects and also room for 48 more effects that are easily writable(just set all the things you want it to and press the write button). You will quickly start to make your own effects as the factory presets are all very similar. It has 3 main bank switches (for choosing your main effect) 1 Switch to change the cabinet simulator and one Switch to move the banks up and down. The only thing that I have to complain about is that the switches are all quite small and close together and it can be quite easy to accidentally step on the wrong switch.