AX1500G review by Korg

Korg: AX1500G

Purchased from: Musik Produktiv

No B*llshit: The Wah-Wah and Pitchshifter aren`t so good. You have two clean settings and two med-dist so that`s not much. The rest (like 8 settings) is dist/OD. You`ll gett a sound of an organ with the pitchshifter and the Wah Wah isn`t so great. Buy a seperate Wah Wah like me. But: the distortions, OD and fuzz are awesome. Good Delay and reverb, Nice Phaser, the Flanger is also alright. The rest is also fine (chorus, auto-wah, tremolo etc.) Pedal effects: Wah and Pitchshifter: look above. (volume, u-vibe, chorus+flanger, Talk and others are good) You can also get some weird Tom Morello sounds like Filtron (feedback: 10, volume of your guitar swell and some delay/reverb) or Ring Modulater. I'm not gonna play for 10.000 people (this week; ) so everything is more then enough.

I play Muse, Audioslave, RATM, and sometimes some blues/jazz licks/riffs. Great sound for everything. I can`t play superfast but I'm further then Pearl Jam - Alive. I'm gonna buy a Wah-Wah and if you have the money then a DigiTech Whammy. You don`t need more pedals except if Glastonbury is your next performance. My Vox AD30VT - Korg AX1500G - Wah - OLP Axis, it sounds perfect for me. Price/Quality = a BIG 10, really satisfied with this. It`s still surprising me sometimes. Your Time Has Come solo from Audioslave is possible with the right technique (no killswitch needed) and settings. This pedal is my buddy, and I'm very happy with it. Never regret buying it.

Good, solid and weights a bit but not too much. If you let it drop from 2 feet/60 cm I would`t have fear (Unless there is a chainsaw on the ground) You can break it with a hammer but then I mean the knobs and stuff. To really break this you`ll need to drop it from your house. Gig without backup? Yes, butt if you`re playing in front of a really pissed-off crowd that

Editing channels is extremely easy unless you can`t read. But when you want to try things like phase trainer or Individual mode Sample+play mode, you should read the manual. It`s well explained and available in all languages. Mine was German (I bought it there) and could download a Dutch version on Korg.nl How great is that! (If you`re curious about this pedal and his features you should go to the website and download it).