AX1500G review by Korg

Korg: AX1500G

Purchased from: guitar center

This pedal has various sounds from a nice smooth rhythm to a brutal metal punch. I use this with a B.C. Rich Warbeast or my Dean 7 seven string along with my Vintage Fender amp or Kustom stack and I can a nice tone from either one, however I'd say to only use this on a clean setting or else it will make you want to rip your ears out with all the noise. As I said before these tones that come from this pedal varies (pending on what you play) and if you tweak the presets then you can get closer to you dream tone. Also this pedal and make you sound like some of your favorite artist and songs like Led Zeppelin and love gun. This pedal also has some pretty nifty things about it like a phase trainer which you can use with an aux. Input or just a guitar. Its good to use if you don't want to use two guitars.

I play just about every genre of music and this can give me about 75% of the tones I want to have. I chose this product because of its price and the fact that I trust korg, if it was lost or stolen I would replace it with an upgraded version.

It's a really durable pedal and it takes a lot of use from me since I sometimes use this pedal for my high school and band performances. I highly doubt that this will ever get destroyed by dropping it or so and I'd still take it with me if I needed to.

The AX1500G is easy to use if you have the manual. You shouldn't have any problems with editing this if you understand multi effect pedals.