AX3G review by Korg

Korg: AX3G

Purchased from: Luther Music

I'm using Epiphone G-400 with Behringer GM108 amp. Most of the effects are alrite, although some sound kinda the same as others. Still, I love the flanger, tremolo, chorus, distortion, delay, "water rippling" effect, wah and delay effects. That pretty much is most of the effects though. Like I said, this is one sweet deal. Also has a chromatic tuner in it.

I play brit rock/retro. So definitely love the modulation effects plus distortion. I still love my Boss DS-1, got this Korg 'cause I wanted more sounds and effects. Just for the fun of it. I compared it with the Behringer X V-AMP but felt that this was a better buy. It's the latest in market too. Worth to get it or if not, just give it a try to reconsider.

I guess if you don't stomp on it too hard and stuff, it's fine. Since I just bought it today, can't really comment on this. But every guitar gear has its own wear and tear anyways. By then, just upgrade to another effect.

I just bought this multi-effect earlier, in the afternoon. After an hour of trying it out, it's definitely user-friendly and has a nice compact design. Small and affordable, a gd 1st multi-effects user like me. There's a manual that tells basic starting up and stuff, but could have elaborated further.

SGMAN911
    This ax3g is a great deal, everything revolter22 is saying is good. The only thing is that the ax3g has very little distortion to it.
    ductape1349
    We have quite a bit in common. I use an Epiphone G400 and DS-1 pedal too, and after reading a lot of reviews I'm getting this pedal this weekend. I use a Marshall amp, but hey 3 out of 4 isn't bad. Hopefully it sounds as good with my setup as yours.