AX3G review by Korg

Korg: AX3G

I use this pedal with a Cort G290 and Laney LX65R, it makes it sound great! It only has a slight buzz all the time, but it isn't that noticeable. The effects on this are awesome, you can change the amount of the effect so you can get it just right. Since it has a lot of different distortions/cleans you can get basically any sound you want. Certain effects I have made, like distortion with just a bit of echo sound good. You can't really get a bad sound off this pedal unless you put a few bad effects together on the one patch.

I don't have a set style of music I play, I play anything from any genre. This pedal has impressed me many times since I have gotten it, with the great sounding effects to the easiness of creating a good sound. This is my first multi effect pedal so I can't compare it to others, but it does beat my other single effect pedals in sound. If it was lost/stolen/broken I would give it a second chance. it's just so easy to use and not much to hate about it. This was a surprise present from my parents so I couldn't compare it to others, but it's good for the money.

Its plastic, so it's not that tough. You wouldn't want to step on it too hard. I would use it at a gig, but I would have to tape the power lead to it, as when you step on it, it sometimes loses power because the cable moves. I would depend on it anywhere.

This is not the easiest pedal to use at first. It took me about 1+ hour to work out how to use it. After you work out how to use it then the fun begins. It has 40 free spots to make effects. So you just choose the effect, how powerful you want it to be and save it. Easy. The manual gives you a solid understanding of the basics of it, but it could have been better, but most manuals are basic so it was no problem.