Pandora PX4 review by Korg

Korg: Pandora PX4

The PX4 takes full advantage of Korg's proprietary REMS modeling technology to provide an extensive array of 124 different high-quality effects, and up to 7 effects can be used simultaneously. Sounds very good but not great at some settings. Great sound overall.

The PX4 comes programmed with 40 different rhythm patterns covering styles like rock, jazz, funk, blues, and dance music. You can specify the key you want to play in and the chords you want to play over and the PX4 will lay down a pro-sounding bass line along with the rhythm backing so you can practice in any style. Of course, you can also it's effect programs while you practice, making the PX4 excellent for practicing riffs, creating solos and sharpening your chops. The PX4 also lets you chain up to 8 different rhythm patterns together, so you can easily work on demo songs using just your PX4. Adding all of this into a simple, light weight box, this "Pandora Box" is very much worth the money.

From high-end tube amps to rare Vintage amps, it faithfully recreates the sounds of 14 of the world's most coveted guitar amplifiers. And, you can combine them with the PX4's cabinet models that precisely emulate the acoustic characteristics of the most popular and sought after speaker cabinets. The Durability is well.

Introducing the ultra-compact PX4, the newest member of Korg's Pandora Series and a Personal Effects Processor that delivers more of what today's guitarist demand. In fact, when the Pandora Series was first introduced, no one would have imagined that so many great sounds and features could be packed into such a portable unit? Now, the Brand New, 4th generation Pandora PX4 takes the evolution of this ground breaking series of guitar products one giant step further. Very easy to use. The LCD screen that displays effects and program names is backlit for enhanced visibility, even on a dark stage. And, since icons are used to represent the PX4's various functions, its operating status is obvious even at a glance. Finally, as a first for the Pandora Series and to provide outstanding visibility, the PX4 relies on a semi-transparent LCD so that characters and icons are lit up when the backlight is used.

Prog_On
    Have had this unit for 2 years now and it hasnt ceased to amaze me. If u want to improve ur skills u should get this unit. I have even used this thing as my guitar effects processor in rehearsals and it delivers. Have even recorded with it. Great tones, amazing features. GO GET ONE NOW
    GMG1
    This is an awesome little effects box and I mean physically little, but it is sonically huge you can wear it on your guitar strap, I mount mine right on top of my Epiphone Joe Pass guitar great sound, nice built in rhythms and you can jam or write endlessly and I do. My studio is quite well eqipped and I have a vast array of effects and options but I really do love this one.After I got this effects I went looking for Korg's PX1A accoustic effects but they discontinued it before I could get my hands on one!