FBV Express Foot Controller review by Line 6

Line 6: FBV Express Foot Controller

I plug it into a Line 6 Spider II 112 (75 watt) and my guitar is a Gibson SG Special Faded. In theory, this is not a effect pedal, but if you want to talk about sound, then this is just amazing! The distortion is insane and the clean tone is a beauty. You can play any kind of music with it. On my Line 6, I got 12 different amp models, from clean to blues, from crunch to insane. The tuner is descent, very useful on stage. The volume/wah pedal isn't the best, and the volume pedal is too responsive but they are just bonuses that came along.

I play classic rock and punk. This is just blend in perfectly. I have been playing for 4 years. I also own a Boss DS-1, just a simple distortion pedal and a classic. I would definetely replace it if I lost it, or maybe buy a FBV Shortboard. I just love this. Everything on there is my favorite feature. It work just perfectly well along with my other gears. I compared it to other FBVs, the price and its functions. I choose this one at the end and I do not regret it.

It is very hard and stable. I accidently dropped it onto concrete in my basement, can't find a single scratch. I knew then that this would be a long time companion. I can definitely depend on it and would use it in a gig without backups.

4 channels, a tuner, and a wah/volume pedal. It is made for Spider II, Vetta II, Fextone III and other FBV-compatibles. It is very easy to use. You just have mess around with it. Mine came with a simple manual, which tells you about the tuner and other little things. It is very hard to switch from volume to wah when you are sitting.

the spiker
    For $99.95 it's an excellent buy if you need something to remember presets when you're practicing. I don't see anyone using this thing for the wah effect, nor volume pedal. Just like this reviewer said it's pretty weak. Those four channels are very nice when you play a song that has a clean echo sound in the beginning, then a real dirty distorted sound for the chorus, then back to a clean sound with no echo to finish it all up. So you spider II amp lovers out there this is must.
    PaperStSoapCo
    i think its great. to bad it only works with line 6 amps, cause something like this would be loved by any guitarist. i have the same spider II 112 as the reviewer, i love that as well. line 6 is awesome. ive been thinking about getting a toneport ux2 or the new kb37. but no one here has written a review for those. just the ux1