FBV Express Foot Controller review by Line 6

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Line 6: FBV Express Foot Controller

As stated before, you knw the sounds cause you should already own a Spider or Pod. I really liked the Wah pedal, I can'r really say much cause its my first wah.

Again sound is dependant upon your Spider/Pod setings. I won the Spider IV 30w. If it was stole I'd be pissed and beat the sh-t out of whoever stole it. The Wah pedal because I haven't had one before this, and the tuner Is pretty good, It reads Drop C, which is good for me. I wish it had a different way to swith between Wah and Volume.

The case may be plastic, if you drop it off a cliff or building or it gets thrown around at an airport XD united, but it feels durable, the pedal is meta with a rubber sticky thing, that seems stable. I am not going to go into the Switch from Volume control to Wah cause I really haven't had it for a month (I know I should review it then), but so far its looks like it will last.

I bought this new from Guitar Center, Since it just switched through your spider/pods, channels (that you set to what you want). The manual, it it can be counted as one, all it does is talk about how yo plug into your and and how to plug into the computer. I had to look on the Line6 site to figure out how to change it to the Wah setting (it has a button undet the pedal that you have to click down, nearly impossible it its more than a foot from you).