Floor POD review by Line 6

Line 6: Floor POD

the sound quality on the line 6 floor pod is fantastic. Whether your using a spider 3 ot an old fashion bass amp, you can make your guitar sound kick ass. Whether you want a clean sound or distorion, this floor pod gives you completely control! I've hooked the floor pod up to a dinky, 20 dollar 5 watt amp and it really cranks it up! You can get all kinds of effects, destorions, and its also not such a pain in the butt to tune

Its a solid piece. A good price for all it's effects. Its kinda a stuggle, but you can make this thing work. I play a lot of grungy, high distortion music and this little guy has all the hook ups. I recomend this especcially for beginners and people who just wanna mess around with some sounds. Its good for recording and messing around with. I ussually hook it up to my Spider 3 75 watt and it sounds great. I've also found myself jamming with headphones on.

This thing is pretty damn solid. I'm sure I've dropped it and jumped on it a couple times and it works just fine. I'm sure it would be just fine to use on stage, and is geat for playing at home or in the recording studio. It's a solid piece, I woudn't worry about it breaking unless you drop it down a 3 story window or something. And who knows, even then...

This compact sucker has like 64, easy to switch back and fourth from (not to mention fully custmiseable) channels. Easy to use for fast changes in channels and adding effects such as tremelo and delay. Switcing from wah to volume is totally simple also. However, some problems are capability in acecsing tuner and of course the fact that when switching channels you only have 2 options. Up or down. Its a great/ easy to use piece but its better for making effects then switching from sound to sound.

vikaskalwani
    Does the line6 floor pad have a whammy effect and is it good for playing heavy metal ??
    vikaskalwani
    vikaskalwani wrote: Does the line6 floor pod have a whammy effect and is it good for playing heavy metal ??