Floor POD review by Line 6

Line 6: Floor POD

Purchased from: GAK

The sounds are amazing, ther are 60 preset sounds and 4 free slots for user sounds, I currently use it through a Roland Cube 80x amp with an Epiphone Explorer and it always sounds amazing, there are different sounds for every kind of music you would want to play. The effects are always good and the sound is amazing for the music I play, I like to play mainly metal and rock, the pod can give me the perfect sound to play anything from AC/DC to Black sabbath to Metallica, I don't have a favourite effect because most of them are amazing and can be useful to have.

Personaly I play metal music the most and its perfect, it has a built in Wah pedal for solos and it has so many awesome sounds, like I said it has a good range of sounds for different genres. I have only been playing for around 2 and a half years so I don't really have that much experience but from using other effects pedals and similar tools the Floor POD is the best I have encountered. If the pedal was lost or stolen I would be gutted and have to buy another one, anything else wouldn't be the same after using the Floor Pod. The thing I love most about the Floor POD is its ease of use and it wide range of sounds.

I've had my Floor POD a while now and its never failed it is very dependable, I would play a show without a backup, although I always have a back up on hand just incase I have never had to use it because the Floor POD always delivers a great sound and has shown no signs of stopping any time soon.

Although Its confusing at first, the Line 6 Floor POD is easy to use once you get used to it. Its so easy to edit any of the 64 preset sounds, with the push of a button it can be saved so you dont have to change the settings every time you want to use it, the manual is very helpful if you get lost, it has all the information that you need to use the Pod perfectly.