POD HD300 review by Line 6

Line 6: POD HD300

Purchased from: Personal Dealer

I play it through my Marshall MG30DFX, very standard amp, and with my Ibanez ART-120 fitted with EMG 81-85 pickups. Really amazing, it has very versatile range of amps selections, from the clean amps to the metal amps, and I try every models and the sound was very good, the clean amps is mild and brings warm color to my clean tone and the high gain distortion is very great, no noise at all. The effects is very flexible, it has very.

I mostly play pop, rock, and metal, and my favourite setting is sparkling clean with a touch of octo verb, and american high gain amp sound, and this unit suits me well, I've been using it for 5 months and had no problems with the sound quality, I never asked other people for this unit, because this item was rare in my country, I would not buy it again, if I had more deal, I would get the HD500.

Surely I've not worried about bringing it to anywhere, to the gigs, rehearsal and jamming. Its built like a armour van, no doubt to drop it accidentally (luckily I'm not dropped it yet) and I think I need a backup pedals if I can't find any power source (it can't run with a battery).

Okay, first of all, I think this multi effect unit is not really complicated in design so I can easily access the menu for tweaking setting to the amp models, effect models, expression pedal modes and the other control, it comes with a usb port so this device can be edited more advanced with the software, and I think I don't need any manuals, because I can search for a video tutorial in the internet, really easy, but not even more.

childrock
    hi guys.. i have pod hd 300, and it's great enough for me so far.. but i have problem with noise when i used metal amp (treadplate and fireball), i think the noise was too much, specialy when i used that on power amp.. what do you think about that ? anyone have the same prob ? what should i do.. thanks *sorry for my english and amateur quest