POD XT Live review by Line 6

Line 6: POD XT Live

Purchased from: Long and McQuade

This pedal is perfect! No feedback, no noise, no hiss and total kick ass sound. Includes every pedal effect ever made. With a volume suppressor or can be used as a wah pedal to kick in for a solo without having to stomp through 5 different pedals! I definetely recomend this, with out question. There is absouletely no flaws. The sound is amazing. The effects always sound 110% amazing. Having trouble getting a distortion type for "Sad But True" by Metallica? Can't seem to find a matching sound or close? Have a Line 6 PODXT Live or I think any other Line 6 pedal? Then download the tone from www.line6.com. Download the tone for free. Ain't that great? And just transfer that tone from your computer VIA USB cable (included with the pedal) and voula! That is one of the many capabilities of the Line 6 PODXT Live pedal.

I play hardcore metal, with some blues in the mix. And no matter what you play, this pedals got the effects. I would butcher the person who would ever steal my pedal. I absoulety am amazed. My fave feature is the distortion and like phaser. And it's got plenty. I really recommend this product. You can check out for yourself the capabilities of this pedal @ www.musiciansfriend.com then hit the search button, type in PODXT click enter, the first picture you see is that. Scroll down after clicking to you see a list that says like classical, metal, chem X. Click metal and enjoy the possibilities!

I can truely depend on it. I've only had for a day now. The pedal is built with a solid steel frame and body with a handy carrying bar embedded on the pedal. Try finding that on the ME-50. Defineley would use it at a gig. Hense PODXT Live. Buily especially for live performances, all with simplicity.

This is the mother, the beast of all guitar effects, I think. The PODXT Live is the final edition to my effect pedal collection. Previously I have had the MT-2 Boss Distortion pedal and the RP-80 Guitar Modulating Processor, I kind of got an idea on how to use this beast and what pedals to use. This pedal offers endless possibilities on creating thousands of different sounds. Through the 128 preset patches, this baby is loaded. It can be quite complicated at first but once you get the hang of switching through the presets and endless amp models it gets easy. I was quite impressed on the simplicity, but for you people whos PODXT Live is your first, your gunna wanna read the manual.