POD XT Live review by Line 6

Line 6: POD XT Live

I use a spider 2 with an Ibanez GAX70 most of the time. The effects are awsome. They do what they say they do and if you combine them they can sound really cool. Sounds of your favorite artist are no problem. You can get one of the internet and tweak it or make it yourself. I personaly like the Killer Z, the wah (auto and manual), and bass overdrive.

I play mostly clean in my band but I like to play distortion and many other things. There is nothing you can't play with this board. I have been playing for about 2 years hard. I also own a crappy acoustic, a Harmony, and a crappy Yamaha. I have a mini Marshall. The salemen told me everything. If you ask. I would kill the person who stole this and if I couldn't get it back I would sure as heck buy new one. I love the versatility and everything you can do with it. I kinda want two sepparate peddals for volume and wah which can be done if you buy the attachment peddal. I love the wah the best. I compared it too the Boss 8 and picked the Line 6 because of simplicity. This thing has everything I cant think of anything else I would want.

You can depend on this greatly. My bassist actually ran the corner of this over and the thing is still like Brand New. That part of the board is a little dented and a little bit of the finish came off but that stuff adds style. The thing is all you need to play any show. No need for a back up.

Really easy to use. Was intimidateing at first but if u read the book you will be makeing pedals left and right. Dont over look downloading the stuff from Line 6. It is cool and will help. You can get cool patches from other people on the site and you can submit yours. The manual is really helpfull. You really need to just sit down and mess with it though to know what changes what. I have the free v 3.O from Line 6 witch is a slight upgrade and the FX effects witch come with the board.

Dudage
    Hasn't this been reviewed about 100 times before? And 90 of the reviewers were paid to said it's good.