POD XT Live review by Line 6

Line 6: POD XT Live

I'm using a Line 6 HD75 head with a line6 cab. I practice on a spider 2 15. I play an Epiphone les paul, an Epiphone electric/acoustic, and an Ibanez GAX70 with this product. All the effects are great and never noisy due to the option of a gate. This eliminates all the noise while not playing. Say your looking for a patch for street have know name, got it already. This pedal comes with a ton of already made patches for you to use while playing your favorite songs. If it doesnt't have it, download it through your computer and upload it to the pedal. Line 6's site has a tone shop where you can get all the tones you want for free. I would say all the tones are great. There are so many I haven't experimented with I can't say one that I have used is bad.

My overall impression of this product is, how should I say this, great! I've been playing for 3-4 years and have plenty of experiance with pedals. This is the best. If it were stolen I would kill the person that stole it and then buy a new one. And I wouldn't loose any presets either because you can back all of them up on your computer, which I've done. I don't hate anything. I love the whole thing. My favorite feature is the sure amount of pedals you can create with it. You can have over 100 pedal groups and each group you can have a modulation, a delay, a stompbox, and and amp set up. I don't wish this thing had anything else. Some may think it needs more of something like amps. It may but there are plenty for me. Get your butt off the couch and go buy one now!

I would depend on this pedal to hold me above shark infested waters. I have a personal testomony, my basist actually ran over one side of the pedal. The pedal was unaffected! I had sat it down in my bag and she was in a hurry to get out of there so she backed up and unfortuanitly my pedal was in her way. It is made of solid steel and the carring handle is firmly bolted to the body. I would use this at a gig without a backup anyday.

Very easy to use. I can get whatever sound I want out of it. I contains all your favorite stompboxes and amps so just Pick one and the controlls are just like what are found one the actual thing. Very good manual. Read it twice to get all that the pedal has. The pedal has had one upgrade that include new wahs and some new effects. Editing patches are easily made and changed.

Mcassidy42
    At first it's confusing as hell, but i've had it for about 5 months now and its great. It might be expensive but you get so much in the package it's well worht it.
    andrex1212
    I have a question, do any of you own a Spider II amp by Line 6? I have this multi effect pedal and a Spider II 212 and was wondering how I should set my settings up on the amp so I can get clear tones when I hook up the multi effect pedal.. I get this wierd feeling of the quality being reduced by like 50 kbps when I hook it up so I dont really use it anymore... I wouldn't mind if anybody knows stuff about both of these if they could help me out.