POD XT Live review by Line 6

Line 6: POD XT Live

I use a Heritage s150 custom through the PODXT to a Music Man amp. When you get it out of thee box you might have to adjust the parameter of the volume a little bit to fully mute but it does just fine if you like it a little loud it will be great. All the effects are great. And if you go onto Line6.com and make an account and download gearbox and go to Custom Tone and type in your favorite artist like mine Lincoln Brewster you can sound just like him. Line 6 takes others rigs and forms them into patch for you to download and use. Every effect sounds phenomenal through any amp I bought a little Vox 15 watt hybrid and it sounds great and through a 100 watt combo it sounds the same not in a bad way. The effects are never bad. Now if you have a little extra money to blow then totally go for the X3.

I play many different styles(rock, classic rock, praise and worship, country, and metal) and worked superbly once I got the right patches. I've been a guitar player for 6 years and doing various other instruments since I was born. There is nothing I wish I'd asked before I bought this.If this were lost I would save up for the X3 but if I was really impatient I would buy this again. My favorite feature is the expression pedal that doubles as the DigiTech Whammy pedal. I hate how the screen is so small. I love how fast and responsive it is. I compared this to the Zoom gtt.2 and I originally really wanted it but ended up getting this because it had more features. I wish it had a larger LCD screen but overall it's the best I've ever owned

I love how lightweight it is for all the features. I can even use my little cousin as a roadie for it and she uses 1 arm. it is very durable I've dropped it on accident a couple of times and it still works. I've stomped on the buttons and they were still reactive after.. I would use it at a gig without back up and never worry about it not working.

Everything about PODXT Live was amazing. I figured everything out within the first minute without reading the manual. I plugged it into the stack that I use and it didn't over power the amp even with distortion. I was able the change the patches easily and I'm only 14. If you need it the manual tells you everything about it how to use it, what amps and effects are on it, etc.