ToneCore Echo Park review by Line 6

Line 6: ToneCore Echo Park

Purchased from: Local Music Store

I use my Showmaster (Fender) 99% of the time plugged into my FM 212 Fender Amp. The pedal has no problem handling loud volume, and of course sounds great at all levels and with all effects, I mean cmon, who doesnt love a good distortion/delay patch. I have heard many complaints that this thing does not work well with other pedals or with a AC adapter, But since I dont have many pedals and just use batteries for now, it hasn't given me any problems. The 3 option switch gives you a choice between tape/analog/digital delay type, which gives you a noticibale difference with each.

Overall I am very impressed with this pedal. If it were stolen I would definately buy a new one because I'm so use to its luxury. I reccommend this pedal to anyone and everyone that want that professional sound with the ability to make it as simple or complicated as you want. I play alot of Alternative and harder rock, sometimes medal. And this suits me perfectly. I have the utmost confidence that this pedal could handle any other genre of music I could throw at it. Unfortunately this pedal is a little bit pricey, but you undoubtadly get what you pay for, I love this pedal!

I'm not gonna lie, If my house was broken into and I had a bat by my bed. I'd grab this pedal first, itd hurt more. This pedal is a tank, and its weight reflects that. I imagine I could drop this from a pretty large height and it'll still be fine. It's built much tougher then many of my other pedals and I would gig with this anytime, with maybe a backup battery (it's a power hog).

This is one of the new pedals from the ToneCore set created by Line 6. The learning curve of this pedal is not an issue. All the knobs are very easily layed out and are very self explanatory (the "repeat" knob edits the number of repeats or "echo's", the "time" knob edits the quickness of the echos). All and all this pedal gives you no issues with getting a unique sound out of it, and simulating another bands sounds for covers is incredibly easy. I did have a small issue with learning how to use the tap tempo feature, but the time it took to learn it was well worth it, (this could have been a personal learning curve). The manual has about 8 patch settings as examples, and there all pretty nice ideas.