ToneCore Space Chorus review by Line 6

Line 6: ToneCore Space Chorus

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

My set up is a few different guitars, an Oscar Schmidt 0-30 semi hollow, a Mexican Strat, and a SG with EMG 81/85 pickups. The amp is a Rogue 120 watt solid state. The effects are great sounding, and there is no buzz at all. With the wobbly chorus, I can sound just like Nirvana in Come as you are, or just some really smooth lines with this thing, it's great! My favorite mode is the tri, it's full of body, and so smooth.

I play everything, from new wave, to Grunge and alternative. I have been playing for 2 years now, and I think it's great. I have tried out a few other chorus pedals, and built in effects from amps, and I think this one is the best for all around sounds. If it were lost or stolen, I would kill those responsible, and then buy another one. This thing is great, I advise everyone to try one out atleast, and if you like it, buy it!

This thing weighs a ton, and is built solid, so I think it would be great in a gig with out any back up. Make sure you have a power source, not a battery. I think it would go through about anything, and still sound great. I can't say much else about it, but give it a try.

It's easy to use, just three knobs, and the manual gives you the basics. The manual is just a few easy pages, explaining all the functions, and it gives three presets, one is classic chorus, one is los angeles, and tremolo arm vibe. My favorite is the Los Angeles, and it has one switch, from chorus, to tri, to vibrato.