Eternity Overdrive review by Lovepedal

Lovepedal: Eternity Overdrive

Purchased from: http://LovePedal.com

Very esay to get nice overdrive/distortion. Even though it is called an over drive it sounds like tube distortion. I am running through a modded Fender Twin and this pedal through the clean has to be heard to be believed. My pedal bord is composed of 17 hand made/boutique pedals and this would be one of three if I had to choose. (LovePedal Black Beauty & Goeffry Teese Picture Wah would be the others).

I play rock, blues, metal, etc. and this works for all. Sean is very easy to deal with and responds quickly to all questions.

I have had several Love Pedals for over a year now and have had no issues at all. All pedals are point to point hand made. The custom paint job is kinda weak so loses a couple a points.

Simple three knobs: volume, treble, & drive. Also comes with a couple of IC chips to mold tone to your liking. One chip is hot while the other is more brown sounding.

Molsons Golden
    Sean is Love Pedals. I don't know who he is except he lives in Michigan and he replies to every order I have made through his website. I have 2 Eternity's (Overdrive), a Black Magic (Fuzz/Booster), a Balance (Booster), and a COT 50 (Overdrive) When I received my second Eternity there was a note inside telling me that he made this one with a double gain pot. He knew that I already had an Eternity and made my second different. The pedal is expensive but if I could only have one stomp besides a wah, the one with the double gain pot would be it. Hands down no questions asked. I have spent thousands on stomps and besides my McCoy wah this is my favorite.
    tom_martin_123
    you gave it a 6 on reliability, even tho its reliable, just because you don't like the paint job on it?