Boost 'N' Buff V2 review by MI Audio

• Users' score: 7 (1 vote)
MI Audio: Boost 'N' Buff V2

Price paid: £ 82.97

I use this on my pedalboard for gigs and it does its job to a great level. What I love about it is how it not only boost volume, it also clears up your sound, so you get no buzzing and an overall clear tone: no matter how much gain you use on your amp, the boost pedal keeps your tone buzz free. The ability to adjust gain is great - you can really get a nice sustain and boost for solos. Its true bypass is completely clear also and I've never had problems with it

This is a great pedal, if you gig regularly and play lead guitar, this is a good addition to your pedal board. It works well with the rest of my pedals and ensures my tone is top notch as the "buff" really clears it up. It does its job to a great standard! You should try this out if you are gigging, it is a good addition.

This is very sturdy pedal, built well, it never lets me down and I never need to replace it. The LED is nice and bright, good for indoors or outdoors, I usually play with a full light rig onstage and this LED shines clearly so I know its working!

This is just a simple Boost pedal, easy to get to grips with, 2 knobs: Volume and gain. There is no manual needed as it is so easy to use, just plug in and adjust the settings to whatever you feel.