Bad Horsie Wah review by Morley

Morley: Bad Horsie Wah

Purchased from: sceerers (leeds)

The sound is amazing. I'm usin this pedal with a Tanglewood LP or a Noel Gallagher Epiphone Archtop. It's perfact. I personally find that the wah range is perfect 4 old metal and general rock. I also find that when the wah is in use, the volume seems to be boosted. Handy in a band that. When you're playing the rythm, then u can bring yourself above the rest of the band with a louder solo, just by putting you're foot down.

I play a wide vary of rock music, and this pedal does it's jobe better than I could have ever imagined. I've been playing for about 4 years now, and this is truly one of the best bits of gear I own! If this were knicked, I'd first break down in2 a heap of tears and self pity then I'd get off my ass, and buy myself a new one. I compared this product to the Jim Dunlop Cry Baby since my purchase, and I'm so glad I bought this one. It won by far! On a final note, I'd just like to say that if you're considering the purchase of a wah pedal, then please consider this beast. It really is all it's cracked to be, and more!

I do depend on this pedal at gigs with out a backup. I'm that sure of it's quality (and I can't afford a spare.) I honestly think this pedal will never die on me. I've had it for a little less than a year, and I've never had n e problems with it. This pedal was built too last, and it deffinately does that!

I'm ashamed to admit that I purchased this pedal because of the name. Gud job it's the best pedal I've ever used, huh? It's quite possibly the easiest pedal to use, as it is spring loaded. Although it will take a wee bit of getting used 2 4 some, once you get the nack of it, it'll feel like the part of your gear that has been missing 4 years. And the clever bit is, instead of having 2 nock a switch to turn it on and off, u just put your foot down, play, then take it off. It's got automatic bypass with a variable timer.