Bad Horsie Wah review by Morley

Morley: Bad Horsie Wah

Purchased from: Music O Round

I have a Squire Fender Stratocaster (I upgraded the pickups, tremolo system, and shielded internal parts, to make it sound like a 1000 dollar strat) my amp is a Crate GT12 120 watt apm (I'm hoping to get a new one soon.) this pedal has a very nice sound, I have tried many wah pedals and this one defiantly holds up to the best, the range is not grate but its good enough to put out an original sound. When you press down on it with the amp set at a loud volume it makes a ring, but that is ok if you want to get feed back. The effects always sound grate in it no matter what. It's easy to get a grate sound when I play a blues\rock combination. This pedal is beautiful for playing Steve Vai and Hendrix. If u are looking for range id go with Vox if you are looking for an original sound this would be an awesome choice!

I play a Blues/Rock combination and the Bad Horsie holds up well. It does not have the Range that I hoped for but the beautiful sound makes up for that. I've been playing for a couple years now and I like to keep things simple, my other pedals are a Boss Flanger, Boss Auto Wah, and an Arian Stereo Delay. If I could only have one pedal out of all of my pedals I would defiantly say the Bad Horsie. If my pedal was stolen I would defiantly get a new one! What I love about the pedal is its original and unique sound, what I don't care for so much is that it has low range, and no effects. I've compared this to a VOX and it holds up well to the best (given that it does not have quite the range). I can only wish that this pedal had more effects. The Bad Horsie is an excellent foot pedal, Buy one you will love it!

This little device is extremely sturdy; it's made of medal and hard plastic that will never brake. I have gigged this pedal and always will gig this pedal, and I never need a backup this thing is solid as a rock.

The Pedal is very easy to use, all you do is press down and back to get a beautiful wah sound, I have the simple version of the Bad Horsie Wah, it works well and has no effects knobs but it doesn't need them either.

wmzbomgzors
    @Demented Leprec
    the only problem I found was trying to use it with a distortion pedal
    Make sure your distortion pedal is after your wah pedal.
    pizzabox
    you bought a signature steve vai wah because you want to have your own sound when your famous. lol