Mark Tremonti Power Wah review by Morley

Morley: Mark Tremonti Power Wah

Purchased from: www.music123.com

I am using with the PRS Tremonti and thru a Marshall 30dgfx. The thing I love about this pedal is the fact that it has a sound boost knob. Turn it all the way up and on top of the volume from your amp it blasts out a extra 20db of sound. So you can own those solos or anything so it is noisy but only for the good, it's not got like annoying hums or anything in the background, it just lifts your playing above all other instruments and music. Unlike some pedals like on effect pedals it doesnt suffer at the higher frets, it still sounds brilliant. I'd like to play it with drums and a band behind me to get the full effect but as of yet I havent had the chance.

I play all sorts of music ranging from things like Iron Maiden and Metallica to the Offspring and Creed/Alter Bridge/VR. It sounds perfect for any song. As you can use it when you want, during solos or teh first chord of a song it's brilliant. It's unlikely I'd lose it but if some one stole it I would buy a new one unless I got it back as I love every thing about it. My favourite feature has got to be the ease of use along with hte power of the sound it produces. Before buying it I had a look at some reviews and one of them said he had tried all the common wah pedals such as the bad horsie and the cry baby and teh tremonti was by far teh best. If your looking for a wah pedal which sounds brilliant, can make your sound rise above the clouds and is extremly easy to use then this is the pedal for you.

I have only had it 3 days so far but it seems very sterdy and reliable, and hopefully will last a good few years. I would use it at a gig without a back up because the power of the sound that comes out of the pedal is just immence.

This wah pedal is probably just about the best one I've played. The sound is supurb, it is easy to get the sound out of it as all you need to do is "step on it" - Morley slogan. i don't think it can be upgraded and its a wah pedal so no patches. It has an easy step-on step-off design, which allows you to use it when ever.