Power Wah review by Morley

Morley: Power Wah

Purchased from: LA california

I use a Squier Stratocaster and his SP-10 amp and the wah always sounds clean and perfect on it's each setting. There's only one effect but it sounds well. I've tryed it wit hmy amps distortion but it looks like I need a single distortion pedal for it to pu befor wah to get better sound for my ear.

I play any type of rock or as I call it A.T.R so it's a good match. I think I've been playing guitar since my life before this one. I wish it had at least a volume pedal too. But a pedal with wah and volume controls is another Morley model. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again as soon as would be able to. The most favorite future is the level control and a comfortable stomp switch with LED and the fact that it can't be broken.

It is made fully from metal and is almost indestructible. Even if you'll try to break it with an axe you'll get no result. So it'll be better for you to be Careful with that axe Eugene (Pink Floyd). Also the battery's place is a very safe place. It holds the battery very tight and if you'll kick it the battery will never fall out. I would use it on a gig of course and will take for a backup only some other batteries for power.

Well, I've bought it for about 15 days ago from America. It had a simple manual but I lost it in the plain. Any way it's very easy to use. There are two ins: one for sound in, the second one for 9v DC in (it uses 9v alkaline battery too). And one out. It also got a stomp switch and a LED which shows if the wah is bypassed, if so the, power is not used for long time using. It also has a level adjuster so you can adjust the level of treble (wah). And of course an expression pedal. It is very simple to use and get a perfect sound from it.

blub man
    Nah, you need to find a really good distortion pedal, not a cheapo built in one, but still, it's a stunning wah