Pro Series II Wah review by Morley

Morley: Pro Series II Wah

Purchased from: House Of Guitars

I am using this with a Peavey TNT 100 (I know it's a bass amp but I got it for free and it sounds good) and a Fender 72 Tele Custom. With lots of wah level and lots of treble, it tends to give a bit more feedback than I like. The effects are about a 8, you can get great tones out of them, and I like to use a chorus to keep it sounding better.

I play Classic rock and blues, and this is is a pretty good match for my sound. I have been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years, but I'm not like a begginer, I'm pretty good (not trying to be narcissistic). If it was stolen/ lost, I would probably buy a crybaby. I love the sould I can get with lows, but I hate it with lots of mids and highs. I didn't compare it to other products, since it was a gift, but I wish it could double as a volume pedal.

I can always depend of this, and I've had the same battery in it for about three months, and I use it quite a lot. I would gig with this without a backup, although I've never gigged before. It is very reliable and durable one of it's best features.

It's pretty easy to get a good sound out of this wah, you just need to know what you want out of it. I knob for wah level, and a on Switch on the right, fairly easy to figure out. When using this wah for solos having the on switch right next to the pedal kind of makes it a bit harder for quick access. The wah is pretty big and bulky, but it's sturdy.