Pro Series II Wah/Volume review by Morley

Morley: Pro Series II Wah/Volume

Purchased from: Steves Music

I have A Crate 15w preamp an EXPEX50 Guitar. I will soon be frankenstiening my axe with better pickups and tunning pegs. And when I have the cash a Marshall head and cabinet with be a most welcome member to my gear family.

I play a few styles and it works just fine for me, remember that it is a wah pedal and it has alot to do with how you play it. To me it rocks, it`s opened a whole new world for my tired aging lick`s. This wah rock`s and the price was in my range. I think it`s a great bang for your buck, here in Canada anyways.

This is one solid wah pedal, you could use it to knock out those who heckle you after the show.

The Morley Pro series II wah pedal rocks. It`s the only guitar effect I have right now and even with the lame ass Overdrive on my amp the guitar screams and growls that come out of this pedal keep me playing untill my fingers hurt. The only downside I find is the fact that the on/off switch is a bit close to the foot controller but with tax here in Canada I paid almost $200.00 so that is something I`ll just have to live with.