VAI2 Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah review by Morley

Morley: VAI2 Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah

Purchased from: guitar center

I play my Ibanez RG520 through this wah and to my Line 6 Uber Metal distortion pedal and into my Crate GX-60C. I can't hear any unwanted noise at all. As long as you set the level knob all the way up it is very powerful. I'm not really trying to sound like anyone else but it really has given me my own signature wah tone.

I play metal and I've been playing for 13 years. I have a few guitars a Crybaby and a couple DigiTech prossesors. If it were stolen I would get another one. I can't say that I don't like anything about it other than the regular bad horsie mode but I just dont use that mode. Can't really compare it to other products because it is the best.

I don't think that I will ever need another wah in my life and if I ever do I will get another one of these. I have a Cry Baby for a backup but it is just collecting dust. Another note, the company (Morley) is excelent I have e-mailed them a couple times with questions and they are always back to me in a few days and they are very helpful (they even offered to give me a new pedal because I liked the grip on it better).

There is no switch how much easier can it get? I always use it in the contour mode because I don't really like the way the other mode sounds. You canreally dial in the sound you want it is very versitile. There really wasn't a manual at all it was more like a cataloge.