M108 10-Band EQ review by MXR

MXR: M108 10-Band EQ

Purchased from: L&M

I'm currently using it with a Line6 Flextone III plus and a Fender highway one HSS stratocaster. It doesn't create any excess noise and enables you to create virtually any sound you want. It also helps tame those harsh highs my SS gives up when I get it up to gig worthy volumes. The ten sliders give you excellent control over your sound. Your sound gets way more customizable with this than with a standard bass, mid, treble EQ.

Great for any style of music, clean or dirty. I've been playing for 2 years and have become somewhat obsessed with getting the exact tone I want. The amp eq wasn't cutting it so I got this and it is any tone freaks dream. I would definitely buy another if this were stolen. I hate nothing and I love everything about it, if your serious about your tone get one of these. Comes with a power supply to.

It seems very reliable and secure. Built like a tank and the sliders light up so you know where it is, even in the dark. Haven't had any problems with it and don't think I ever will. Definitely gig worthy and I have used it without backup and had no problems what'soever.

Amazing EQ! Very easy to get any sound with it due to the ten different tweakable frequencies and volume and gain sliders. Very straight forward and easy to use pedal. The manual comes with every piece of info you need about the pedal and have some suggested settings that could serve as a starting point for using this pedal. The sliders light up when it's on and shut off when you bypass it, so you always know when it's on or off and where it is.

gurg06
    the only difference between this one ond th Kerry King version is that the KK one can run in stereo
    shreddymurphy
    I've been using this pedal for a while now, I run it into my Madison Divinity 2 effect loop along with a few other mxr pedals, and it really works wonders for me.